Friday, November 14, 2008

Last Frontiers - What's Yours?

You have to love Blogland as my friend Laura calls it. I can sit here in my office and find friends all over the world who are reading this. Welcome to my lastest discovery - we have friends in South Africa! You might want to take a look at Marcia's blog from the other side, and other end of the world.

Meanwhile, many of us who consider ourselves reasonably well organized - maybe not you but maybe someone you know - still have a corner of our lives that remains the Last Organizing Frontier. I have one cupboard in the kitchen that defies organization. It's going down next week. There, I've made a public statement. Stay tuned for the oh - so - revealing pictures.

Strategy for the really tough stuff: schedule, subdivide into bites, conquer.

What's your last frontier?

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

My last frontier? Getting my husband and step-daughters (I remarried 3 1/2 years ago) to make cleaning a priority. That's the biggest source of conflict in my home.

Melanie said...

Got to be the bedroom...as it's my only room! *wink* Longing for the day when the final boxes will be unpacked and have homes. Honestly though, I think the craft area is a weak spot right now.

LOVED the idea of having a goal - 60 things this week, big or small.