Monday, January 5, 2009

Someday Syndrome & Someday Wishes

How often do we use the words "someday I will..." Occassionally? Frequently? Can anyone claim never?

I have a colleague who can claim "not any more". Alex Fayle, a professional organizer used to say "Someday I will live and write in the south of Spain". Like so many of us he had his share of someday wishes. Unlike the majority of us, Alex did something about his someday wishes and made them his reality.

Someday Syndrome is not only his story but a resource for anyone suffering from the procrastination syndrome. Does this sound familiar?

  • Someday My Ship Will Come In
    Waiting for, instead of pursuing, your dreams
  • I'll Get Around To It Someday
    Wasting your life with navel-gazing and other procrastination games
  • I Might Need It Someday
    Filling your life with stuff instead of achievements.
If you have ever suffered from procrastination, even mildly on a bad day, I recommend you to Someday Syndrome. Never was there a better time than the fresh beginning of a year to end those somdays and start creating your amazing life full of acheivements.

No comments: